I am thankful for cameras, but more importantly for smart people who know how to take good pictures of a gorgeous toddler and then post them on the Internet.
I am thankful for dentists who take good care of our teeth, even when our teeth are uncooperative.
I am thankful for children who love each other enough to be friends with each other.
I am thankful for a daughter who took care of the animals which I take care of, but really do not belong to me.
I am thankful for children who take school seriously and do their best.
I am thankful for children who work hard and know how to work hard.
I am thankful for a patient husband who puts up with me and still loves me.
I am thankful for a little girl who calls out, "Grandma, Grandma, Grandma," or "Grandpa, Grandpa, or Grandpa."
I am thankful for her mommy and daddy and the good things they are teaching her.
I am thankful to be on this earth at this time and in this place surrounded by people I love.
1 week ago

somehow i forgot to check your blog for a while...reading it makes me miss you, you make me smile because you are so optimistic. when i read your post about your second mom, it kind of reminded me of how i feel about you...i could always talk to you about anything, you were always so sweet and excited to see izak. you're an amazing person and i love that i got to know you!!
ReplyDeletewhoa, i thought i had left you a comment already, but obviously, it wasnt me. :) I love your thankful lists. mine was a bit different today, but there was thankfulness in there somewhere.
ReplyDeleteI loved your last thankful note...it really is nice to be loved.
ReplyDelete