
It started snowing Monday morning at 11 and has not stopped! (It is now 9:15 p.m. Tuesday) We have not had snow like this since the winter of 1994 when we went to Salt Lake to shovel the snow off mom's roof and the snow was drifted over her house! That winter it snowed every single Sunday. We met at 11 am so I shoveled walks all morning all the way to the church. That is the winter our 90 year old neighbor was on his roof shoveling the snow off. That was the year Nathan was home and shoveled all the neighbors' walks and driveways. That was the year we all had great fun in the snow.
Because of that winter, and other things, Ray decided mom needed to move to Provo and so when Sister Boshard's home came up for sale, he put earnest money down and called mom to tell her he had bought her a house. Good she said and sold her Salt Lake house in two weeks and moved! What a great blessing that was for our family and I hope for mom. I know she touched many more lives by being here.
Anyway, I have shoveled and shoveled until I am ready for my children to return home and help me shovel. I really miss Nathan's muscles. However, the snow is VERY beautiful and truly like a winter wonderland! And I will be ready to shovel at 5 tomorrow morning!

Wow, you are a trooper to get up so early. This snow is crazy, that's for sure!!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you are blogging now. It's a great way to keep in contact with people afar and also to know what's going on in everyone's daily lives. Good for you!!:-)
Way to exercise by shoveling! (BTW, cleaning up after kids is like shoveling snow while it blizzards!)
ReplyDelete