Monday, January 12, 2009


Is it self portrait Tuesday? I hope so because after many attempts, I have a passable self-portrait. I do not have a tripod, nor even a camera, my camera broke! I just have a camera in my phone. Put, hey, you do what you can. Are you all taking self portraits and posting them? I am looking forward to some awesome pictures from the rest of you.



I went shopping Saturday and my favorite store is starting to clearance out their Christmas toys. I saw the cutest music making, bouncing toy and perseverated on it for the rest of the day, Sunday, and Monday, so I had to break down and go back to get it. Yes! There it was on the shelf just waiting for me. I lovingly brought it home, put in new batteries and sat back to enjoy it. Should I bring it with me when I visit Butler, PA? Will Josie like it? More importantly, can Katie and Nathan stand it? I am willing to bring the scary Micky home and leave Tigger, yes, that bouncy, pouncey, trouncey, flouncy, fun, fun, fun, fun, fun Tigger! Unfortunately, because I do not have a real camera this is just a still picture. It does not do this lovable character justice. However, if this is just too much, not only will I leave it home, but I will bring Micky back to keep Tigger company. Just let me know what you think I should do!

2 comments:

  1. I am sure Josie would like anything you bring her. mostly yourselves. but tigger would be fun too. (mickey is not scary to her, oly to me when he starts singing random songs I haven't heard for a whole year.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. its really easy to take a pic with your camera.. just do it in the bathroom with the mirror in front of you thats how i do it most of the time with my sidekick camera

    ReplyDelete