
I am happy that we live on the sunny side of the street, we really do. More of our snow is melted. We get the sun in our front windows longer, plus we get the nice morning sun in our bedroom window. I think it helps me have a sunny outlook on life.
Megan and Lauren were here this morning and I got to make them pancakes for breakfast. I like to cook for my children. I am looking forward to some major cooking later on this week for the most appreciative of my cooking child. I experimented on oatmeal and fiber one pancakes for me and they were pretty good!
We enjoyed seeing hoar (is that how you spell it?) frost on our way to church this morning. The bare tree branches were thick with frost. It was quite lovely with the sun shine making it all sparkle. Too bad we could not feel the warmth of the sun!
My humble visiting teacher spoke in Sacrament meeting this morning about the miracle of the Bible. She reminded us that the Bible is a miracle and a holy book. It contains the converting healing spirit of Christ, teaching us truths, testifying of His divinity, and warming our spirits. I like those images. She did such a nice job.
Natalie J gave a wonderful Relief Society lesson. She has such a sweet testimony that she shares in everything she does. We discussed Elijah bringing the sealing keys after the Kirtland temple was dedicated. What a great blessing that is to all of us. It is truly a comfort to me. Have you ever thought that as a young mother you turn the hearts of your children to their fathers by sharing family stories with them? And, as Aunt Pam reminded us those stories make the very best bedtime stories.
So my challenge to you is to find fun stories about your family to share with each other and with your children.
Megan and Lauren were here this morning and I got to make them pancakes for breakfast. I like to cook for my children. I am looking forward to some major cooking later on this week for the most appreciative of my cooking child. I experimented on oatmeal and fiber one pancakes for me and they were pretty good!
We enjoyed seeing hoar (is that how you spell it?) frost on our way to church this morning. The bare tree branches were thick with frost. It was quite lovely with the sun shine making it all sparkle. Too bad we could not feel the warmth of the sun!
My humble visiting teacher spoke in Sacrament meeting this morning about the miracle of the Bible. She reminded us that the Bible is a miracle and a holy book. It contains the converting healing spirit of Christ, teaching us truths, testifying of His divinity, and warming our spirits. I like those images. She did such a nice job.
Natalie J gave a wonderful Relief Society lesson. She has such a sweet testimony that she shares in everything she does. We discussed Elijah bringing the sealing keys after the Kirtland temple was dedicated. What a great blessing that is to all of us. It is truly a comfort to me. Have you ever thought that as a young mother you turn the hearts of your children to their fathers by sharing family stories with them? And, as Aunt Pam reminded us those stories make the very best bedtime stories.
So my challenge to you is to find fun stories about your family to share with each other and with your children.

thanks once again for the recap of your sunday thoughts- we had church cancelled again- our roads just didn't pass the test. we were all actually beat from the wedding activities, but i was prepared to teach in my newest calling- helping to teach a new convert how to teach a primary class.yow! that's a lot of "teaching". this sister will be great, as she works with preschool kids and seems to have a real love of children- i could sense that when she was observing several weeks ago. we haven't been offering the 12 week course in our ward- so they decided to handle it this way.it doesn't interfere with my activ. comm. calling or primary pianist calling(they called an additional pianist so i can play the first hour). i love teaching the children- you learn SO much! have a good trip- everyone is excited for your arrival-
ReplyDelete