
Last week all day Monday I thought was Tuesday. All day today I thought it was Monday! What is up with this?
I resolve to take more self portraits while trying new things.
I don't usually take a picture of myself at work, so I guess that counts as trying something new!
As I had not seen Callie today nor had I heard her dashing around the house last night I was a little worried that she had disappeared. But not to fear, she came out meowing while I was downstairs and let me pick her up! I took her into the kitchen and showed her the dinner I had set out which she promptly gobbled down! She has wandered in and out of the room meowing softly at me and exploring the house. Katie has agree to come over and take over the care and keeping of Callie while I am gone. She is also going to take good care of Tundra.
Which brings me to an very important event coming up...the opportunity to see our far away kids. We are very excited and are down to counting the hours - 43 - if anyone is asking!

i know they are counting down the hours (now minutes!) that you will be here also. it's so great that you can visit often enough that josie knows and loves you. happy birthday, ray!
ReplyDelete