1. I am thankful for Sherry who takes good care of our far away kids.
2. I am thankful for Shari who is my good friend and sister.
3. I am thankful for Shannon who is a good example of a mother and a classy lady.
4. I am thankful for Pam who is always there for me when I need someone.
5. I am thankful for the sunshine.
6. I am thankful for airplanes that get me across the country is less than a day.
7. I am thankful for Jenny who is keeping me organized and helps me with everything.
8. I am thankful for Lanett who will do anything to help me.
9. I am thankful for Clyda who is taking my place next Thursday evening.
10. I am thankful for a warm coat.
11. I am thankful for seat heaters.
12. I am thankful for gloves and mittens.
13. I am thankful for wool socks.
14. I am thankful for the most awesome YCLs.
15. I am thankful for you.
1 week ago

i love your thankful thurs. list. you've inspired me to think of a thankful thurs. list. have a good trip next week- josie will be looking forward to seeing you and grandpa ray.bring your boots.
ReplyDelete(this is shannon--I'm signed in under my mom's account)
ReplyDeleteThanks for including me in your thankful list...I am honored! You are very thoughtful...I appreciate your words of encouragement--