
I cannot believe it has been a whole week since I blogged and I have not even missed it. Of course, we have spent five glorious days with our far away kids, savoring every moment of our time together. And is has been marvelous! Josie is the sweetest, kindest, smartest, most gorgeous, most precious, tender child ever! Here are she and I in our own self portrait. She even sat still and helped me take this picture.
Today we got out her peek-a-boo quilt and Josie could name every person on the quilt! I was so impressed with her. She goes to bed without a fuss, she asks to take a nap, she eats good food, but not too much. What a girl!
Today we got out her peek-a-boo quilt and Josie could name every person on the quilt! I was so impressed with her. She goes to bed without a fuss, she asks to take a nap, she eats good food, but not too much. What a girl!

"Hi, Aunt ...!"
We celebrated Ray's birthday this week. Josie likes birthday cake, too. As you can see from this picture, but when she had enough, she stopped eating it! Wow!

Enjoying Grandpa's birthday cake.
We are trekking home tomorrow evening and hope we get there the same day. Snow is forecast for tomorrow. Tonight is the warm, 23 degrees, before the storm. Last night at 9:30 it was 10 degrees and this morning at 8:30 it was 5 degrees. Who ever would have thought that 23 would feel warm?
I am looking forward to being back home and seeing my girls, even though they all live away from me! I do miss them when I am away. But, at the same time I am very sad to leave and wish I could stay longer. It was been so nice to visit with Nathan and Katie. They really are the best parents, and a nice couple, too!

yeah, we are pretty nice. Its because we have a good kid to keep us in line. :)
ReplyDeleteHey I am making my blog private, so if you would like to still read it please send an email to me at stevenadrienne@hotmail.com and I will add you to my list. Have a great day.
ReplyDelete