
Last night I spent hours on the internet looking for an initiative game or activity to help the YCL's experience an object lesson. I went to bed with lots of games and activities, but none that fit. This morning as I was getting ready to go to work, I went into the store room and saw the bag of peppermint sticks I bought after Christmas. At the time I thought I should buy 2 bags, but being the cheapskate I am I decided I would only need one. Little did I know. I do know I should listen because now I need two bags! Anyway, the peppermint sticks made me think of oranges and I had the experience I needed! Was it my brilliant mind? No, it was an answer to my prayers. So, I stopped for oranges on my way to work and they were even on sale! What, you ask, will you do with oranges, peppermint sticks and YCL's? I will let you know after our YCL retreat.
On another note, it has not snowed for two days, although it was starting to snow on my way home from work an hour ago. And, we have had over 32 degree weather during the day for the last two days so our walks dried out and there has been no shoveling. Thank goodness for a break!

ohhh, what is it? what is it??? please post what you did with the orange and peppermint stick.
ReplyDeleteps, zippers of any color would be appreciated! 9" or longer. (if you have a lot of extras) :) thanks!
oranges and peppermint sticks are very tasty if i do say so myself, lemons are good too. if you wanted to send me some i would not be opposed. have fun tonight with the girls tonight. i love you!
ReplyDeletehey sis johnson .... how are things??? i miss girls camp and etc... you look really good losing weight and all.... keep in touch
ReplyDelete