This morning I was thinking about all the things I am thankful for and decided I would start my list. I think this list says a lot about who I am. I could go on, but 100 are enough for now.
1. I am thankful for my Savior Jesus Christ and His Atoning sacrifice
2. I am thankful for a loving Heavenly Father
3. I am thankful for the gift and comfort of the Holy Ghost
4. I am thankful for Joseph Smith and his courage and faith
5. I am thankful for my ancestors who heard the truth and embraced it
6. I am thankful for a mother who showed me unconditional love
7. I am thankful for a mother who taught me correct principles and let me make my own choices
8. I am thankful for a mother who had a great amount of patience with me
9. I am thankful for a mother who blessed the lives of all those around her
10. I am thankful for a mother who led by example
11. I am thankful for a mother who knew how to love and support a husband
12. I am thankful for a mother who always said good things about others
13. I am thankful for a dad who treated my mom like a queen
14. I am thankful for for a dad who treated me like I was truly his daughter
15. I am thankful for a dad who loved unconditionally
16. I am thankful for parents who expected I would be my best
17. I am thankful for a husband who treats me like a queen
18. I am thankful for a husband who has stuck with me through the hard times
19. I am thankful for a husband who takes me to the temple every week
20. I am thankful for a husband who loves me unconditionally
21. I am thankful for a husband who still thanks I am beautiful
22. I am thankful for a husband who is the best dad in the world
23. I am thankful for four beautiful children who are the best in the world
24. I am thankful for the best daughter-in-law a mom could ask for
25. I am thankful for the smartest, prettiest, bestest grand-daughter
26. I am thankful our children love each other
27. I am thankful our children like to do things with each other
28. I am thankful for children who make good decisions
29. I am thankful for Katie's ability to analyze and problem solve
30. I am thankful that Nathan works hard and is conscientious
31. I am thankful for Megan's enthusiasm and love for life
32. I am thankful for Lauren's creativity and that she is willing to help and share
33. I am thankful that Katie E. is a wonderful mother
34. I am thankful that Josie says, "gra-ma" and "pa pa" and "I uv ou"
35. I am thankful Lauren and Megan came home to Provo for Christmas and New Year's]\
36. I am thankful Katie lives next door
37. I am thankful that I will see Nathan, Katie and Josie in 13 days
38. I am thankful Megan is posting pictures and videos of her trip
39. I am thankful for the nice home we live in
40. I am thankful that our bathroom is almost finished
41. I am thankful that we have nice tile in our entryway
43. I am thankful for a washer and dryer
44. I am thankful for good food to eat
45. I am thankful for all my cookbooks
46. I am thankful for my stove
47. I am thankful for my refrigerator
48. I am thankful for the library
49. I am thankful we live close to the library
50. I am thankful I have a job
51. I am thankful I have a job I love
52. I am thankful for friends
53. I am thankful for good neighbors
54. I am thankful for our ward family
55. I am thankful for Annette S.
55. I am thankful for my visiting teachers
56. I am thankful for our home teachers
57. I am thankful that I know how to read
58. I am thankful for that Book of Mormon
59. I am thankful for airplanes
60. I am thankful we live close to an airport
61. I am thankful that I know how to drive
62. I am thankful have a car AND a suburban to drive
63. I am thankful for a furnace that works
64. I am thankful for running water
65. I am thankful for indoor plumbing
66. I am thankful for telephones
67. I am thankful for cell phones
68. I am thankful for webcams
69. I am thankful for computers
70. I am thankful for blogs
71. I am thankful for anything that helps me stay in touch with those I love
72. I am thankful for our lots at Aspen Hills
73. I am thankful for quaking aspen trees
74. I am thankful for evergreen trees
75. I am thankful for chipmunks
76. I am thankful for squirrels
77. I am thankful for quail
78. I am thankful for flowers
79. I am thankful for bees because they pollinate the flowers
80. I am thankful for deer
81. I am thankful for moose
82. I am thankful for pine needles because they are good fire starters
83. I am thankful for air mattresses and sleeping bags
84. I am thankful for the rain
85. I am thankful for the snow because then we will water this summer
86. I am thankful for my garden
87. I am thankful for my yard
88. I am thankful for the fence and gate
89. I am thankful for spiders because they eat bugs
90. I am thankful for mosquito zappers
91. I am thankful for vegetables, fresh ones
92. I am thankful for fruit, fresh fruit
93. I am thankful for young women
94. I am thankful for the young women camp program
95. I am thankful for Katie who helps me and runs errands for me when I am busy
96. I am thankful for my nice comfortable bed
97. I am thankful for our down comforter
98. I am thankful for the love that surrounds me
99. I am thankful for Joanna and that she has let us be a part of her family the last three years
100. I am thankful for happiness
1 week ago

thats a lot of thankfulness! woah!
ReplyDeleteps, im thankful for YOU!!
ReplyDeleteLook at you...keeping your goal to be more thankful. Good Job!
ReplyDelete