Monday, April 6, 2009

San Antonio Day 2



Okay, so I messed up the order of the pictures again!
The first is a self portrait on the river walk.
The second are birds IN the mall!

I really am here on business.

The Alamo this morning on our wellness walk.

San Antonio on same walk.

Early morning city lights.

Bear statue?

Tonight we went on a ghost tour. They say there are lots of ghosts in San Antonio because there are lots of dead people!

If you look carefully, you may see an apparition.

Picture of a picture of the para normal.

The Alamo at night.

A Texas Ranger guarding the Alamo.


Gargoyles on the former hospital, now hotel

Our tour guide.


Monument depicting and memorializing the Alamo.

A very old cathedral.


All in all it has been a very interesting day. I listened to a speech extolling the benefits (?) of the Obama administration. An excellent presentation on how to differentiate childhood bipolar disorder. How to use essential learning more effectively. How to make tex-mex guacamole-yummy! Eating guacamole-more yummy! An early morning wellness walk and a late night ghost tour.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are having fun, I love San Antonio, that is our favorite place to visit when we go to Texas. Hope you keep having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why are you in San Antonio?! Byetheway... you're the bestest! I love my bag-you're much too good to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO JEALOUS!! It looks like you are having a blast. Miss you terribly.

    ReplyDelete