Monday, April 6, 2009

San Antonio Day 1

Just let me start out by saying these pictures are not in the order I meant them to be. However, due to time constraints this is what you get!

After checking into my room, I was able to watch the afternoon session of conference. I will say right here that I am VERY thankful for the internet. What a blessing!

After, I walked up and down the famous San Antonio Riverwalk. It is very beautiful and quite interesting.

When it started to get dark, I returned to my room to watch the morning session of conference. I feel very blessed.

A store just for cookies


A creamery, though not the one on 9th! Non fat yogurt here was selling for $2.85 (small). Need you ask? No, I did not buy any.

Saint Antonio


Closeup of a sightseeing river barge


River barges farther away





The riverwalk


More of the riverwalk


An human friendly bird


Another view of the river walk



my desk- it should be so clean


Home sweet home


A very comfortable chaise from which to watch conference.


Look for day 2, soon.








2 comments:

  1. I didn't know that you were going to San Antonio, AJ is there. He got there Sat. in time to find a church and go to the Priesthood meeting. It looks so pretty there, I have always wanted to go there. Hopefully this summer. Have fun. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what are you doing in san antonio?! dave will be going there for officer training with the army, i'm sad i can't go and see all the historic sites!!

    ReplyDelete