Wednesday, April 8, 2009

San Antonio - Day 4

We started out the day listening to Kevin Carol, the "red Ball" guy. His story is fascinating and compelling.

Pictures from the Alamo gardens






Terrace at the Alamo

Fountain in the middle of a San Antonio Street

The Hyatt Grand (I am on the 5th floor)

Kevin "KC" and I holding the ball he threw to me and I caught!

My traveling companions at the end of a long day. They are still smiling!


The face that greeted me when I emerged from the air plane, my own sweetheart!

4 comments:

  1. I do have to say... the bishop is a handsome man! :) Welcome home, Catherine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am ever so glad you are home. I missed you so much and I need some mommy therapy. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes he is, isn't he? Have you put a picture on your blog of the yuellow bag? I want to see your great picture taking skills!

    Megs, I look forward to talking with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why did it take me so long to realize that you have your own blog? I think I am just a little slow some days. :-) What a great trip! I bet you are happy to be home! Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete