I have been looking through pictures and the realization came to me what good friends Katie and Nathan have always been. They are always smiling and holding hands. Somehow I missed that while they were growing up! I ask myself, how could you have missed such an important fact and then realize I was too busy trying to make everything right instead of stopping to enjoy what was happening. So, now when I wonder why they are such good friends, I know they have always been good friends. What a blessing it is to me that my children are friends with each other.
Nathan's first Easter.
My favorite posed picture. Look at those eyes! I should have known
Do you see where Josie gets that gleeful face?
All dressed up on Grandma Scott's SL porch.
Fun at Fun Festa.
Monument Valley friends.







those photos are so precious and i do see josie there! that one picture looks just like them now except with little-kid bodies. my kids were good friends when they were little, too. they played together and that always gave me joy. i miss those times, but love seeing them get together now - maybe we did something right..:o)
ReplyDeleteOh Tender Precious! Whatever happened to those two? They were cute kids.
ReplyDelete... and then the wife came along and ruined everything!!! jk. very cute pictures!
ReplyDeleteSkate, they are all grown up and just as precious!
ReplyDeleteKate, The wife just made everything better!
I love seeing those pictures of when your kids were little...Nathan looks the same! :)
ReplyDelete