My baby girl came home for Spring Break this week.
She helped me get a rolling toy tote.
She got up before seven a.m. to go the Lindon Cannery and work with me so we could get this yummy salsa.
Thursday her big sister Megan joined us for shopping
here where my baby got some new shoes.
Then we went to Sweet Tomatoes to enjoy a vegetable laden lunch.
The next day Megan came to Provo to visit with the dentist and took us out to lunch. By the way, the dinner salads there are great, especially with fresh lemon juice and a little salt and pepper.Our fun ended when the big sister took the baby sister back to Salt Lake with her.
To fill up the time so I would not be so sad, I decided to be crafty and made this cute round bag.
Then Ray took me here for a little window shopping.
I had so much fun being crafty that morning, that I ended the day making this flirty apron. I really like to sew when I have the time.

looks like a full day for you- it's always a great day when one of my girls comes home. i'm sorry we couldn't see loren when we were there last sun. never did get to spend any time together-for "josie-talk". i was contagiously (sp?) sick for the first half of the week and then trying to accomplish all that craziness on the list to get jo's deposit back. whew! but i wouldn't have missed spending that time with jo and then nella, too, for the world.
ReplyDeleteYours is a fun blog. Love your creations. How fun!
ReplyDeleteCute crafts, I wish I could sew like that, maybe one of these days I will be able to be like you. :) Sounds like you had fun with your girls!
ReplyDeleteI really love reading your blog - it always makes me smile.
ReplyDeleteThat cute little round bag is indeed so cute!! Thank you so much, I love it!
ReplyDelete