Friday, March 13, 2009

Happy Friday the 13th!

Friday the 13th is my Lucky Day! I love any Friday the 13th. I was born on Friday the 13th. What could be more lucky than the day I was born? I mean really. That is when all of the fun started! So today is a very special day because it is the 13th and it is Friday. And, there have been two Friday the 13th's in a row this year. Woohoo for me! Because it is my lucky day, I decided to fill out a tag. If you find it interesting, you can do it, too!

1 What is your blogger name? oakcrestchipper

2. When is your birthday? August 13, yes sirree I was born on Friday the 13th and it is definitely my lucky day!

3. How long have you been blogging? Since January 2009 after much prodding from Lauren.

4. Who tagged you? stole the tag from Shannon

5. Tell me your 5 most favorite body parts? My eyes and my legs- that is what got Ray's attention although not in that order. My hands because I like to do crafty things. My mouth and stomach as I love to eat my feet and the latter is now flat!

6. What do you wish most for your birthday? to have all of my family together at Aspen Hills in a
wonderful cabin!

7. What color are your nails now? plain

8. Any depressing thoughts lately? That I do not know when I will next see, in person, Nathan, Katie and Josie

9. What's your next 1 month's plan? umm I have not gotten that far in my thinking! But, plan my garden, color Easter eggs, write two grants and spend lots of time with Ray.

10. At what age did you have your first crush? Kindergarten - Steven Horne- I got to wear his
ring every three days along with Jana and Marie

11.Did you attend any school reunion after you graduated? Just Ray's, NEVER mine. Ray went to school with the bestest people!

12. Are you a clean freak? Are you kidding me?

13. Which era do you wish you were born in? the one I was born in!

14. Are you a vegetarian? Nope although I do love my veggies

15. How many pillows do you sleep with at night? One very flat one

16 Are you a light sleeper or I-don't-care-if-there's-a bomb sleeper? Once I get to sleep I am out like a light. When Katie was small she came in and told me she was sick, I told her, "Go back to bed." Ray got up and took care of her. When Nathan was a teen he came in and said, "Mom my blood sugar is 35." I said, "That's nice dear, go back to bed." A few hours later I sat straight up in bed and yelled, "Ray!" (who was sound asleep next to me.) "I just killed Nathan." He woke up enough to tell me that he had gotten up and taken care of Nathan. I am not a compassionate person when I am asleep.

17. Do you secretly wear comfortable grandma panties when your husband is not around? Nope

18. What is your ultimate dream job? Doing exactly what I do.

19. What is it your hubby does that annoys you the most? Channel surfs when I am watching TV with him

20. What is your dream car? My suburban! Ray surprised me with it Valentine's Day 2001!

21. Do you easily wake up in the morning? Yes, I love the morning!

22. Do you like hairy men? goateed men? Are you kidding me? Clean shaven and short hair. Ray is the handsomest!

23. What would you prefer? two hour spa, two hour foot massage, or 2 hour Thai massage? Definitely the massage

24. Have you ever wished you had a different name? No! I love, love, love my name

25. What is the most extreme sport you have ever done? Rock rappelling.

26. Do you prefer traveling in Europe or Asia? America all the way!

27. What is your favorite food? Asparagus, tomatoes, zucchini, cauliflower.

28. What is the most embarrassing moment you had on a date. Just the act of going out to our high school graduation dance with a boy in my ward because our mothers set it up! To make it worse, he was my kindergarten crush, which was long over.

What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. i like your ring story. very funny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that #16 is the funniest!--tee hee

    I don't like to be interrupted in my sleep, either! That is sacred time to me! Nobody mess with me or else!) :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey my husband and his newphew was born on a Friday the 13th.... yea it can be a good or bad depending on that month lol

    ReplyDelete