Monday, March 2, 2009

7 things I love randomly are:

1. Spending time with my family
2. The sound of the car tires right when they cross into San Pete County from Utah County
3. Aspen Hills
4. A crisp fall morning with campfire smoke in the air
5. Smooth and creamy frozen yogurt
6. Holding a brand new baby
7. Going to the temple
Okay, so the trick is to write 7 random things you love.
And, then to tag seven people.
I tag:
Katie A.
Megan
Lauren
Heidi
Kendra
Jamie
Rachel


Now I have to elaborate because I can't just love seven things. I thought of the things I love so much that they make me so happy that I get tears in my eyes. So here THEY are:

1. Aspen Hills in the spring because of all the wildflowers, how clean it smells and all the new tree growth.

2. Aspen Hills in the summer because of the squirrels, chipmunks, my marmot, the sage hens all walking through camp. Hearing the birds sing and the tree branches murmur in the wind. Seeing the deer and the elk and the moose and the rabbits.

3 Aspen Hills in the fall because of the crisp mornings and camp fires and golden leaves.

4. Aspen Hills in the winter because of all the snow and the big fat fluffy snowflakes and the wonder of it all.

5. Sing Around the Lake at Mia Shalom.

6. Carol and Jeanette's original camp songs.

7. Testimonies around the camp fire.

8. Hiking to the Lone Pine.

9. The Goosenecks of the San Juan - my very favorite place.

10. Winding through the Valley of the Gods.

11. Four wheeling to San Juan Hill with Nate, Lauren, Kate and Ray.

12. Red dirt! Red sand! Red rocks!

13. Monument Valley.

14. Standing in the Bluff Cemetery thinking about everyone there and looking out over the town.
15. My special temple friends.

Thank you, once again, Shannon!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the tag! I love thinking happy thoughts! Hugs to you.

    One of my favorite memories of girls camp is the singing around the lake...and a feeling that I wasn't alone at that moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you must be getting anxious for the warmer weather so you can go play. :)

    ReplyDelete