Monday, September 21, 2009

A Week of Firsts for Lauren: Florida Update

What do cakes, frogs, slammed doors. wrestling matches, offending others and a baptism have in common?

They were all firsts for Sister J!

Lauren is still finding ways to bake cakes!
Her first cake baked on her mission.

Lauren and her companion with President Newman. No, it is not his 1,050th birthday. That is the mission baptism goal for this year!

So, other than the cake (I found out about it on the mission blog, not from Sister J.) Lauren writes that it was a big week of firsts!

"I saw my first Florida Frog."

"I had my very first in the face door slam."

"I offended a member for the first time."

"I also had my first wrestling match as a missionary."

"But the best FIRST for this week was... drum roll please... I had my first Baptism!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment