
Lauren is already hard at work in Florida. She wrote that she and her companion taught 170 lessons and made 178 invites in 12 hours Friday. She continues to be excited and to love the work she is doing. She sent her e-mail from the home of a sister who was baptized two weeks agog. The same sister she talked to from the call center at the MTC in Provo. There really are no coincidences, Heavenly Father truly loves us and knows who we are and what we are doing. Please keep Lauren and the people in the Florida Jacksonville Mission in your prayers. Lauren would love to get letters, so please contact me for her address.

Thanks for the update. I would love to send a note to Lauren...I will try to remember to catch you...if not, will you send it my way?
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Hello Lauren's mom, This is Ashleigh's mom. I would like Lauren's address please. I always send holiday cards/treats to the froomies so I would like to include Lauren this year as well. I'll just send hers another direction.
ReplyDeleteYou must be so proud, it sounds like she is doing well in sunny Florida. Please send her address to me at dudleychicks@aol.com.
Thanks,
LeAnne