This is the first list I have been prompted to fill out as it seemed rather interesting. Thank you, Katie!
1. You are sitting at the computer. Then the zombies attack. What is your plan of action? I don't believe in Zombies so they could not attack.
2.What is your favorite scar? How did you get it? The scar the right side of my upper body. I got it from a surgery that helped to save my life. It is my favorite because it healed so nicely and looks good.
3.What is your deepest fear? Losing my family.
4. Have you done anything illegal? (aside from under age drinking, unless you can give us a great story about it)Driving the wrong way down a one way street. Not the smartest thing to do! But, I had always wanted to do it. It was exhilarating!
5.Tell us about your birthmark. A purple and red bruise look a like on the understand of the top of my right arm. When I wear short sleeves I have people ask me if Ray is hurting me. Are you kidding me? Ray hurt anyone let alone me? He does not have a violent bone in his body.
6.During your childhood, what did you do that your mother would have killed you for had she found out? My mother found out EVERYTHING I ever did, except driving the wrong way down second avenue. However, she would not have killed me. She would have worried that I could have been killed.
7.What is your favorite sense?( Sight, smell, etc...) It is a toss up between hearing and seeing!
8.What do other people do that drives you insane? Not do what I ask them to do and not do what is obvious that needs to be done.
9.What was your most embarrassing moment? In high school I fell up the same stair case at the same time three days in a row in front of the same boys.
10. What was the coolest thing that you have ever created?( or planned to create) Well, I would like to say my children first. And then the first pieced quilt I made. I love it! I gave it to Ray for a present so I could keep it.
11. When you were a kid, what did you just not understand until you were older? That when people died they were never ever coming back.
12.If you could take a trip anywhere where would you be headed? Butler, PA to see Nathan, Katie and Josie. Then to Alaska as my Grandpa surveyed the Alaskan part of the AlCan highway and I have always wanted to see it.
13. What is your current addiction? Mini m&m's or the chocolate off of peanut m&m's.
14.What do you think everyone should experience at least once? The wonder of a new born child.
15.What is your ultimate breakfast? Egg white vegetable omelet with salsa. Yummy!
16.If you could recommend any website, due to its high humor content, what would you recommend? I have no idea as I do not go on the web very often. But following Lauren's blog is great for dry humor especially her book review.
17.You are walking down the street and the zombies attack. What is your plan of action now?Since I do not believe in Zombies, they would not attack me.
18.What was your favorite TV show as a kid?The Wonderful World of Disney.
19. Please elaborate on your theory as to why the TV remote control has to many unused buttons? I think they must all have a use, you just have to read the instructions and then REMEMBER what they said.IF you can find the instructions and IF they are understandable. Ha ha!
20.What was the longest you have ever stayed awake? Why? Just last week I stayed awake from 5:30 Monday morning until 11:30 Tuesday night. Not for any special reason, just because of all the Mountain Dew I drank that was supposed to keep me awake on my trip to and from Cedar City to spend the day with Lauren. You must know that I used to believe that sleeping was a waste of time so I only slept four hours a day. I do not believe that any more and appreciate my sleep.
1 week ago

hah. I love these lists. especially the stair story. too funny. :)
ReplyDelete