Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Proof is in the Pictures

My new toothbrush holder holding, yes! toothbrushes. Mine, Ray's and Lauren's .
My new white shower curtain. Now I need a new rod, I have the one picked out, silver with white ceramic ends. I am too cheap to go and buy it just yet. This picture also points out that I need a new mirror with a silver frame. I have that picked out, too, but you guessed it, I am too cheap to go and buy it!

Flowered shoes that perfectly go with my flowered dress!


Red shoes, I can NEVER have enough red things and not only are they cute, but they feel good on my feet!



What I was really looking for, a new pair of comfortable black flats! I purchased $80 worth of shoes for $24.50. If you count the pair Lauren got, it was more like $100 worth of shoes for 28.50!




5 comments:

  1. look at all those shoes! woah! what a thrifty shopper you are! i love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute shoes and bath stuff!!! Hey I heard about the way you guys are doing camp, sounds like a lot of fun! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are some impressive shopping skills!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I. Love. Those. Red. Shoes.

    A. Lot.

    :)

    ReplyDelete