Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Today I went to the State Capital as it was Mental Health Day. I love the beehives on the doors...
beehive crests on the stairwells...

and Brigham Young!


When I returned, I served black beans and rice to 50 people. Thanks to Stacie, Stu and Jenny.
I am thankful for beehives because they represent hard work.
I am thankful for Brigham Young who led us to this place.
I am thankful to live where it is clean.
I am thankful for the people with whom I work. I could not do what I do without them!
I am thankful for Nathan who calls me so I can talk to he and Josie.
I am thankful for Josie.
I am thankful Josie can talk.
I am thankful I can hear Josie say, "I love you, Grandma."




2 comments:

  1. i am thankful that Josie is your favorite grandchild. seriously, what are your other options??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Aunt Cathy, it is so fun to keep upon what you are up to. I am still waiting to see some scrapbook pages. The pink hat you made is so cute, you are so good. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete