Monday, February 21, 2011

Florida Sunshine

374 days ago we pushed Lauren out of the car at the MTC and drove off, well not really, I got out (against the rules to hug her) and she pushed me back in the car, waved good by and followed the Elder into the building while we drove away. Quicker, easier, and with fewer tears than the day we said good by to her brother. I decided that I liked the new way.

We have had a journey of a lifetime while she has been gone. In a short 9 days she will join us in the last leg (we hope) of this particular journey. And to tell the truth, I am excited to see her!

This morning her e-mail notified us that is is 80 degrees in Jacksonville and they were on their way to the beach! That she most likely would not be returning home as the weather is too cold here. I will be at the airport anyway just on the off chance she has a change of mind.

1 comment:

  1. Exciting! I can't wait to hear her report in church--I will be there for sure!
    And wow, I was just catching up on your blog... bless your hearts! Our prayers are with you all. You are an amazing example to me.

    ReplyDelete