Friday, February 18, 2011

Nursing...again

If you all will remember, last year I wrote that I always wanted to be a nurse, to help others just like the kind nurses helped my sister. Alas, it was not to be as my poor brain just could not understand chemistry. But I got to perform duties of wound care. Once again I get the opportunity to stretch myself. For the next few weeks I once again have the opportunity to 'act' life a nurse. Too bad I cannot wear one of these...Everyday...

I get to flush and empty three of these little babies....
Carefully measuring and noting the amount, color and contents.

I get to hook up two of these (one at a time)to one of these ...through one of these... making sure that I flush with one of these before, between and after...

and then lock it all with one of these...


Finally I get to administer one of these...

All I can say is that it is a good thing I have illustrated step by step instructions!

No comments:

Post a Comment