1 week ago
Friday, February 11, 2011
Love Note from Heaven
When Brother and Sister R walked into the hospital room, our faces immediately lit up. We had met them last August while we were here. As a young man Brother R was Ray's Grandpa Henry's home teaching companion. We found out that Brother R loved and respected Grandpa Henry. Ray had never had the opportunity to talk with someone who had known his Grandpa so the visit was welcome. Once again, they became reacquainted and once again Brother R told us how much he loved Grandpa Henry and what a good example he was to him. Grandpa Henry served in WW I, Brother R served in WW II. Grandpa Henry was gone long before I met Ray. Brother R is no spring chicken. Through Brother R I was able to know a little of Grandpa Henry. Coincidence that they would visit us? I prefer to think of it as a love note from heaven.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment