I truly do love my washer, really I do.

It is just the drains that do not like me, in fact they may hate me.
Do you know that an average washer drains a minimum of six times? Yes that is correct, s-i-x times. Since my drains have it in for me, I get to run down to my lovely washer and make sure that water goes down the drain instead of into the linen cupboard and onto the floor.
Are you aware of just how much lint accumulates in one load of wash? I am! Too much. That is why I am with my lovely washer every time it starts to drain, to make sure that the lint catcher in the sink is clean.
I have even tried double and triple lint catchers but to no avail. If I am not there to ensure that the lint catchers are clean and able to do their job, you guessed it, water is everywhere!
That is the reason I have a new past time...babysitting the washer.

Doesn't sound like much fun..
ReplyDeleteI am sorry -- We've had issues with plumbing, as you well know, and it's not fun. If you ever need to borrow our washer you are more than welcome.
ReplyDelete