Thursday, October 1, 2009

Up Hill Both Ways to the Playground





It really is true that you could walk to school and home up hill both ways!

This afternoon we went for a walk up the hill. At the top, I inquired a passerby where a park with a playground may be. I had two options, to go back down the hill, turn right and then right again and back up a hill. OR I could continue up the hill turn left twice and go down a hill. As I was going up I decided to continue up hoping it would not be too far.

After 30 minutes most of the way straight up a hill, we got there! Down a slide, bouncing on a sea horse, a long time swinging ("Push me high, again, Grandma!), and bouncing on a horse and it was time to go. So I started back the other way, not really knowing how to get back. After another 30 minutes most of the way straight up hill and a couple of lucky turns, we were home!

Then I could nor find my camera, so off I went back to the park the way I came home. All the way there and all the way back and I could not find my camera.

Later, when I sat down, there was my camera in a room I had not even gone in. Tender mercies surround me! And, I must say that the trip without pushing a stroller was way easier!

1 comment: