Happiness prevailed...
... the two handsome men in my life...
the little princess...
Grandpa helpin her feed the fish...
...watching the seagulls fly away.The trip up took a little longer than remembered and by the time we were there, we were a little carsick, or I should say the little one was. We fed the fish and birds two loaves of bread, went bowling for seaguls, and were on our way. We stopped at a little produce store with a kids' corn maze, that was fun. We found pumpkins and watermelons - delicious! Then we were on to lunch and a stop at the outlet mall. Another bout of almost carsickness and we were home!
The little one and I took a very long walk up many hills and even to the play ground. We spent the day singing. I had forgotten the magic of singing with small children. They love it and you get to sing the same songs over and over. We even made up new words to the jello song and made up another song all on its own. For those of you who are interested, I will sing it to you in person if you ask.

i'd definitely like a personal concert next time i'm in utah...
ReplyDelete