Megan...

Megan with the birthday cake she really did not want (but asked for it as she knows I like that kind)

Megan with her inside birthday banner.

Megan with her outside birthday banner
...born on election day 26 years ago!
Megan has always known what she wanted and went after it until she got it.
Megan has stickitytoitiveness.
Megan is brilliant in every single way!!!
We love to have her come home, she always cheers her daddy up.
Megan is fun to play 20 questions with. In fact, last night, we had her convinced her birthday present was a night light marble globe! Boy was she surprised!
Megan is fun to hang out with, play games with, shop with, eat with, pretty much do everything with.
I am so thankful that Megan is my daughter!
Happy Birthday, Megan!!! I am so thankful for you!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment