1 week ago
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
#2
Missionaries...I am so thankful for those courageous young people who put their lives on hold for 18 to 24 months and share the Gospel of Jesus Christ with complete strangers who become dear loved ones. Especially, I am thankful for my very own sister missionary, Sister Lauren Johnson and my very own returned missionary Elder Nathan Johnson. And the sweet young people from our ward Sister Misty Madsen, Elder Chris Boshard, Elder Daniel Young, Elder Lars Anderson, and Elder Greg Whatcott. Oh, and may I remember those two who led the way, Sister Jenny Boshard and Elder Steven Boshard. But even more so I am thankful for those courageous men who left their families to share the Gospel and met my very own ancestors who embraced the Gospel, left their homes, and headed to Zion...Missionaries are a great blessing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment