I went to the craft store and found the softest cotton yarn and just HAD to make something so I started a sweater...

...now I know why my mother knit, it is very relaxing and calming. Now that there is a picture of an unfinished sweater posted I am committed to finish it!
Then I found a wonderful book...

...and decided I HAD to make some of them so this is what I made...

...card cache...

...undercover...

...lip service and card cache...
Then I thought if I could do that, I could figure out how to replicate my own card holder and I made these...

You may have noticed that the fabrics are the same. I am trying to use the fabric I already have. Ray asked me what would happen when I used up all my fabric, as if that could ever happen, but if it does I will get to buy more!
I REALLY love the undercover and am excited that I could be the one to take it home. It is so fun.
ReplyDeleteThank you!
I love this stuff!!!
ReplyDelete