Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Great

Kenzie, Trevor, Baby B and me.

Trevor, Baby B and me.



Baby B and me.

There is one area of my life in which I am "great". It is the area is which I get to be a great-aunt. I have to thank Ray for having two sisters and one brother which has enabled me to actually be an aunt. Now their children have given me great nieces (4) and great nephews (4) , plus one great niece due this month and one great nephew due in August. That makes 10 great nieces and nephews! Yay for me!
There is an ulterior motive for me to have Shari live close. It means I get to enjoy her grandchildren which are really my great nieces and nephews!
A month ago Jennifer and AJ came with their kids and they helped me plant my garden and pull weeds...thanks A, E and Z!
Last Sunday Katie and I met Megan in Bountiful where we had the privilege to witness Trevor bless my newest great-nephew, B. As you can see in the above pictures, he is a beautiful baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment