Sunday, September 5, 2010

Lauren asked me to update her blog, which I did, and I thought I should update mine. August was a blur. Since I like lists here is what happened:
  • My birthday
  • A zucchini swan and cookbook from Lanett and Jenny
  • A beautiful flower arrangement from Stacie
  • A brand new microwave that actually cooks food fast-thanks Katie
  • A weekend with Megan
  • A manicure and pedicure by Megan
  • Katie's birthday
  • Lots of one yard wonders to celebrate her birthday
  • Our 32nd anniversary
  • Beautiful yellow roses from Katie
  • A stomach scope and gall bladder scan (everything is okay)
  • 2nd anniversary of Mom's reunion with Margaret and Dad
  • Cancelled trip
  • Lawn mowing
  • Garden weeding
  • Fresh tomatoes, zucchini and cucumbers

2 comments:

  1. happy late birthday! sounds like you had some nice surprises. my garden is just about done- not great this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really nice to keep busy, but also nice to sit back and relax! How is your dear hubby doing? We think about you guys a lot!

    ReplyDelete