Okay, so I read about a book, "One Yard Wonders," and perseverated on how I needed it. Taking the way of caution, I requested it through our public library and not only did they order it, but I got to be the first one to check it out! And check it out I did! This book has 101 projects you can make with one yard of fabric. I decided to use up some of the fabric I have collected over the years. Here are some creations:
A scrunchy bag for Sarah.
I admit it, I went crazy with the scrunchy bags and made four. The personal progress sleeves were so fun I had to make two. Only 97 projects left to make! I think I will give myself this book for my birthday, I am enamored with it.







ohhh, looks like fun. You should bring it when you come to visit!!!!
ReplyDeletei love the origami organizer idea- pretty material too!
ReplyDelete