Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Good News from the Missionfield

Lauren's new area is close to the Okefenokee swamp! I have always wanted to go there. Instead, Lauren is and she says she will take lots of pictures for me.

My lucky number is 13 and Lauren has had her lucky 13th baptism!

Best of all, Lauren has decided that she loves Christmas!!!!!! To quote her, "I am happy that it is the Christmas season. What better of a time to be sharing the message of the restored gospel than at the season of the birth of our Saviour. I know that he lives and that he loves us and that he wants what is best for us. For that I will be forever grateful."

2 comments:

  1. Wow! She's been busy! 13 baptisms is amazing for down south!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is crazy - 13! I didn't even teach 13 first discussions-- Good on her! Anyhow I feel totally lame - I brought over a thank you card but forgot to bring back your dishes -- so how's that for lack of brain power/sleep. I'll bring them over this weekend.

    ReplyDelete