Well, girls, I will tell all. It is a cake pan, well two cake pans and one cake mix. The "cupcale cup" was made out of bright pink fondant and the top was frosted with one can of frosting. So much for the secret recipe! The only thing "home made" was the fondant.
So... I ate a cupcake almost exactly like this one last weekend... I wonder who it could have been from. ;) AND that person decorated the cutest bag that it came with!
that looks amazing!! did you make it and do you happen to have the recipe??
ReplyDeleteI wonder how many calories are in that cupcake? :-)
ReplyDeleteThat looks awesome!!!
ReplyDeleteYum!
ReplyDeleteWell, girls, I will tell all. It is a cake pan, well two cake pans and one cake mix. The "cupcale cup" was made out of bright pink fondant and the top was frosted with one can of frosting. So much for the secret recipe! The only thing "home made" was the fondant.
ReplyDeleteSo... I ate a cupcake almost exactly like this one last weekend... I wonder who it could have been from. ;) AND that person decorated the cutest bag that it came with!
ReplyDeleteYou're absolutely amazing. AMAZING. Period.