I have not blogged for a very long time. This does not mean I have been loafing, I am just trying to keep my head above water!
We have a sprinkler system in our three back yards thanks to Stephan and crew, plus they are all on timers! It is oh so nice!
Ray planted an awesome garden that is growing. So much for my claim that our ground is not fertile. From now on I will leave the gardening to him!
Our apricot and peach blossoms all froze, so no fresh apricots or peaches this summer. But yummy cherries at $1/pound at Buy Low.
I had a very nice long chat with Shari and long for the old days of living close together. Come stay a while!
Jessica has been to visit us two weekends in a row, well really to come and go to missionary farewells with Lauren.
I have slept three whole nights snugged up in my comfy bed in my nice trailer in Aspen Hills.
Said trailer slid in the mud, but Ray, being the real man that he is, got it out without a hitch!
A fun ward camp out in the pouring rain. Thanks to Pam and her committee, I think it was the best yet.
Lawns mowed every week. I say it is to get my exercise and it is a good thing as that is the only exercise I am getting!
Getting Lauren ready for her big adventure, shoes, blouses, skirts, shopping, shopping, shopping. Actually, Lauren is doing most of it.
Dropping Lauren off at the bus Tuesday mornings to spend two hours with screaming girls excited to go to camp.
Quiet Sunday afternoons trying to figure out what is going to happen when we go to camp.
Quick visits from Megan so she can see her sister as much as possible before she leaves.
Longer visits from Katie chilling out with us.
And, finally, a video tour of the new house and a chance to actually see Katie, Nathan, and Josie so I can see for myself how they are doing. What fun their new home is. I love the yard, I would even like to mow it!
Are you having a good summer? I am!
1 week ago

Nothing better than summer!! Miss talking to you... hope you're doing well. We'll come see everyone at SFP soon!
ReplyDeletesounds like a great summer so far. shannon and gang are coming the middle of july- made plans early so they can get together with josie and the kids- since katie and family are going to utah in aug. ellie and reilly are excited to see josie or "baby josie" as they call her. i had fun with all of them last week- never seems like enough time- it goes so fast!
ReplyDeleteMom said "chilling". Just for the record.
ReplyDelete