your welcome!!! (did you get the 3 colors were supposed to be from the 3 of us??? pretty clever, eh?)Have a Happy Mother's Day Catherine!
So beautiful - Lauren and I saw it on the front porch and were envious when we found out it was flowers!!! I hope they last a long time - they are beautiful and you desire them.
Happy Mother's Day! (Hey, how did I get booted from being a follower? I am going back over and putting myself back on.)
your welcome!!! (did you get the 3 colors were supposed to be from the 3 of us??? pretty clever, eh?)
ReplyDeleteHave a Happy Mother's Day Catherine!
So beautiful - Lauren and I saw it on the front porch and were envious when we found out it was flowers!!! I hope they last a long time - they are beautiful and you desire them.
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother's Day!
ReplyDelete(Hey, how did I get booted from being a follower? I am going back over and putting myself back on.)